• Excellent producer of leafy forage from September through May.
• Widely adaptable. Results have been excellent throughout the South.
• Very cold tolerant and highly suitable in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
• Grazemaster is leafier than many other strains of rye. Better lead quality results in a higher quality forage, containing higher protein and calcium with better palatability.
• Grazemaster is very versatile – it performs equally well with beef, milk and sheep operations to
grazing, silage, greenchop and haying.
• Rotates well with summer cash crops and forage crops. Can be interseeded into existing pastures.
• Excellent regrowth following close grazing or cutting.