PEAK Smooth Bromegrass
Peak is Cornell University developed. Earlier maturity and higher yield potential than Saratoga. High forage yield especially after first cut. Improved forage quality, producing fewer heads. Leave a 4 stubble for best regrowth. Seed at 15-20 lbs. alone, 3-8 lbs. in mixes.
Roundup Ready© Alfalfa. The industry’s first genetically enhanced alfalfa with reduced lignin. Gives unprecedented control by widening cutting windows. Gives the availability to better manage the yield- vs- quality trade-off. It also adds unsurpassed weed control with Roundup Ready technology.
Eighth-generation POTATO LEAFHOPPER resistance with HopperShield™ protection. Superb yield potential and agronomic performance with or without leafhopper pressure. Dark green, fi ne-stem and a highly digestible variety. 3-5 cut management. Seed at 18-20 lbs. alone, 8-12 lbs. in mixes.
- WL 375HVX.RR offers tremendous value of flexibility in choosing to maximize fiber digestibility, or realize greater yield by delaying cutting frequency, perhaps removing 1 cut, without sacrificing feed quality.
- Reduced-lignin % (ADL, acid detergent lignin) content of 22% less than the average of competitive check varieties gives WL 375HVX.RR a 16% greater RFQ (relative forage quality), and an 18% greater NDFD (neutral detergent fiber digestibility) than the average of competitive check varieties.
- Superb yield potential and agronomic characteristics under 4-cut system if delaying cutting frequency, or under 5- to 6-cut systems to maximize increased feed value.
- Perfect Disease Resistance Index (40/40), which includes ‘High Resistance’ to Aphanomyces Race 1 and Race 2, and includes multi-race resistance to Anthracnose.
- WL 375HVX.RR contains Roundup Ready® Technology for unsurpassed broad-spectrum weed control and crop safety to maximize seedling survival at an establishment and provide a useful tool on established stands
- Well-adapted for Midwest, Northeast, Central, Northern, & Southern Plains, as well as intermountain regions and Pacific Northwest; ideally-suited for on-farm dairy, beef or cash hay producers.
- WL 375HVX.RR delivers a quick recovery for frequent harvest schedules under intense management.
- Quick stand establishment with WL 375HVX.RR that comes fully loaded with W-L’s Gold Treatment PLUS containing Stamina® and Take-Off® seed treatment
High Quality Selected for forage quality and feed value. Very high yield potential with outstanding pest resistance, including high resistance to Aphanomyces Root Rot Race 2 make this the preferred choice for tough soils. Proven ability to produce higher quality with less risk of harvesting low-quality alfalfa when harvest window is delayed. 3-5 cut management. Seed at 18-20 lbs. alone, 8-12 lbs. in mixes.