Showing 49–60 of 61 resultsCompare Selected
SG 4476XT New!
Light tawny medium tall plant with the ability to handle the stress of the mid-south. STS and Stem Canker resistant. Excellent Frogeye leaf spot tolerance. Outstanding yield performance across a wide footprint.
Works best for Mid-South and East coast. Excluder and Stem Canker resistant. Excellent Green Stem Tolerance. Excellent Standability.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS | 4.6 RM
- Tall plant type that fits nicely in clay soils.
- STS tolerant variety.
- Excluder variety for high salt situations.
- Excellent early season vigor.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS | 4.8 RM
- Excellent Phytophthora Root Rot tolerance.
- Tall plant type that is a very good fit for clay type soils.
- Good early season vigor and emergence.
Intermediate late group IV that brings STS and is an excluder. Attractive medium plant height that has excellent standability. Excellent Frogeye Leaf tolerance. Key product for productive soils where lodging pressure is high.
Light tawny pubescence with medium-tall plant height. Excellent emergence for early planting. Indeterminate, STS and excluder. Resistance to Stem Canker and moderate resistance to Sudden Root knot. Excellent Sudden Death Syndrome tolerance and metribuzin resistance.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS | 5.3 RM
- Potential yield topper!
- STS stack with resistance to Stem Canker and very nice appearance.
Medium-tall determinate variety, good standability, salt excluder with excellent Frogeye tolerance. Resistant to metribuzin and root knot.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS | 5.7 RM
- Well adapted to East Coast growing conditions.
- Root Knot Nematode and Stem Canker resistance.
- Outstanding yield performance.
Excellent yields on East Coast. Tall determinate line with good standability. Stacked with STS and is a salt excluder. Resistant to Stem Canker.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS | 6.0 RM
- Determinate variety adapted to East Coast.
- RKN resistance for Root Knot situations.
- Good SDS tolerance.
- Excellent standability, emergence, and stress tolerance.
Variety is determinate, outstanding yield potential. Very attractive line for NC, which is a salt excluder. Excellent Frogeye tolerance.